Wednesday 23 March 2011

Have a great journey


As day dreaming goes, I was on the bus yesterday and as other buses passed me I noticed at the head of the bus the location that is always lit up telling people where the bus is going. Sometimes it has helpful locations, sometimes it says something and you have no idea where it goes but apparently it's the right bus to get on, and most times they say out of service. A crazy thought entered my head while I was thinking about this. Wouldn't it be great if instead of or as well as having 'out of service' , they could have another message that says 'isn't it a great day?' or 'good afternoon Britain!' .......I mean wouldn't that be fun? It would make bus journeys less tiresome, well that's if other buses drove past you which, if you're in London or some other big city is very likely. I reckon we should liven up the roads a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment